STATUS: FULL TIME
LoveShackFancy is looking for an innovative, creative and strategic thinker to join the team with experience leading the social media strategy of a high-end brand. The ideal candidate should live for social media and have proven experience with all major social media channels, creative storytelling and influencer marketing.
- Create the social media content and influencer strategy for LoveShackFancy
- Publish content on all social media channels.
- Create and maintain a weekly social calendar with social grid layouts and campaign messaging.
- Collaborate with Founder/ Creative Director, Director of Marketing and VP of Ecommerce on the overall social strategy.
- Manage the community by engaging fans, followers, prospects, partners and aspirational customers through comments and Direct Messages. Respond to DMs from customers within 2 hours during working hours.
- Manage and grow the LoveShackFancy social media influencer program.
- Define social campaign roll-out on all upcoming programs and special projects. Work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders to collect necessary assets and information to execute best-in-class campaign.
- Present analytics and insights for all social media platforms with actionable suggestions on a weekly basis covering growth, engagement, new followers and top creative.
- Create ROI recaps for major programs and perfect content across channels to improve both internal and external communication.
- Perform regular audits of brand’s social presence to ensure all platforms.
- Monitoring competitors and relevant social channels.
- Help strategize, coordinate and execute all paid social campaigns.
- Attend LoveShackFancy and partner events and ensure the best social coverage.
- Stay versed in day-to-day topics relevant to the LoveShackFancy brand.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or applicable field required.
- 3 years + employment experience managing social media channels including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat and other emerging channels.
- Proven ability to grow social media accounts.
- Luxury, fashion or direct to consumer ecommerce experience.
- Experience with analytics including tools like Google Analytics, Iconosquare.
- Experience collaborating with internal and external resources to develop strategies to meet department goals within budget and established timelines.
- Excellent communication skills (phone, e-mail and presentations).
- Writing skills and the ability to speak in the tone of the brand.
- Ability to think quickly and adapt to changing requirements and technologies.
- Knowledge of: Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint), Adobe Design Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat) and Planoly.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.