Revised: January 1st, 2023
- Managing Your Information Preferences
- Information We Collect
Categories and Types of Personal Information
We collect the following categories and types of personal information:
- Contact Information: your first and last name, home address and/or mailing address, phone number, email address;
- Other identifying information: IP address, your credit card numbers;
- Geolocation data;
- Internet or other electronic activity: your browsing and click history, including information about how you navigate within our Services and which elements of our Services you use the most;
- Commercial information: products viewed on our Site;
- Visual and audio information: photos that you provide to us, date and time that you arrive to and leave our premises;
- Preferences: details that you provide to us about your interests, your communication preferences; and
- Inferences: inferences drawn from the categories described above in order to create a profile about you to reflect your preferences, characteristics, behavior and attitude.
Categories of Use
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
Transactional Purposes: We use your contact information and commercial information to:
- Receive, process, confirm, send and track your order or registration;
- Communicate with you about your account, order or registration; and
- Process any registration you make to one of our Services.
- Analytical Purposes: We use your internet activity and browsing history and geolocation data to analyze preferences, trends and statistics.
Marketing Purposes: We use your contact information, commercial information, demographic information, internet or other electronic activity, and inferences to:
- Inform you of our new products, Services, opportunities and offers;
- Provide you with targeted advertising; and
- Provide you with other information from and about our Company, including personalized marketing communications.
Maintenance and Improvement of Services and Website: We use your contact information, commercial information, and internet activity and browsing history to:
- Provide and maintain functionality on our Site;
- Improve our Site and Services;
- Provide more relevant search results from the search functions of the Site and Services;
- Handle your customer services requests, including direct your questions to appropriate individuals, and improve and monitor our customer support responses; and
- Help us diagnose technical and service problems and administer our Site.
- Security and Fraud Prevention: We use your contact information, audio and visual information, other identifying information, financial information, geolocation data, internet activity and browsing history, and inferences to protect the website, our company, and others, and for, fraud detection, theft prevention, emergency response purposes, and legal compliance.
Sources of Personal Information
We collect information from the following sources:
We collect information directly from you. We collect contact, certain identifying information and demographic information directly from you.
We collect information from you passively. We collect Internet or other electronic activity passively using tools like browser cookies, web beacons and tracking pixels, SDKs and other similar technologies. This activity is further described in the Cookies and Online Tracking section below.
When We Share Information with Third Parties
Our Service Providers
From time to time, we may establish a business relationship with other businesses whom we believe trustworthy and who have confirmed that their privacy practices are consistent with ours (“Service Providers”). For example, we may contract with Service Providers to provide certain services, such as hosting and maintenance, data storage and management, and marketing and promotions. We only provide our Service Providers with the information necessary for them to perform these services on our behalf. Each Service Provider must agree to use reasonable security procedures and practices, appropriate to the nature of the information involved, in order to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Service Providers are prohibited from using Personal Information other than as specified by us.
Law Enforcement and Courts
In certain instances we may disclose your contact information when we have reason to believe that it is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against persons or entities who may be causing injury to you, to our Company or to others. We may also disclose your contact information when we believe the law or legal process requires it.
- Cookies and Anonymous Identifiers
We use Google Analytics on the Site and Services to collect Internet or other electronic activity, to analyze how users use the Site and Services, and to provide advertisements to you on other websites. For more information about how to opt out of having your information used by Google Analytics, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
- Personal Information You Make Available to Others
By using the Site or the Services you may make certain of your Personal Information available to others. For example, when you post a comment or a photo on the Site other users may see your name (first name and last name initial), the city you live in and other information that you choose to make available to others.
- Advertising and Online Tracking
- Notice to California Residents/Your California Privacy Rights
To opt out of sharing your Personal Information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. and clearly state your request, including your name, mailing address, e-mail address and phone number. Please see Section 1 (Managing Your Information Preferences) above for additional information.
- Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement
We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose Personal Information and any other information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties if, in our discretion, we believe it is necessary or appropriate in order to respond to legal requests (including court orders and subpoenas), to protect the safety, property, or rights of our company or of any third party, to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity, or to comply with the law.
- Be Careful When You Share Information with Others
Please be aware that whenever you share information on any public area of the Site or Services, that information may be accessed by others. In addition, please remember that when you share information in any other communications with third parties, that information may be passed along or made public by others. This means that anyone with access to such information can potentially use it for any purpose, including sending unsolicited communications.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of information transmitted to us. However, no data transmission over the Internet or other network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect information transmitted on or through the Site or Services, we cannot and do not guarantee the security of any information you transmit on or through the Site or Services, and you do so at your own risk.
- Children’s Privacy
The Site and Services are intended for users who are 13 years old or older. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received Personal Information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete such information from our records. California users under the age of 18 may request the removal of their content or information publically posted on the Site or Services by e-mailing us at email@example.com. Please note that most of the user content that appears on our Site or Services is stored and controlled by third party providers; thus, complete and comprehensive removal of the content may not be possible.
- Special Note for EU Users—Your Rights and Choices
The data controller for the Site and Services is:
111 Fifth Avenue, 8th Floor,
New York NY 10003
Under EU data protection legislation we are only permitted to use your Personal Information if we have a legal basis for doing so. In addition to your consent, we rely on the following legal bases to use your information:
- For employment-related purposes
- Where we need information to perform the contract we have entered into with you
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation
- Where the processing is necessary for us to carry out activities for which it is in LSF’s legitimate interests (or those of a third party) to do so and provided that your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests, including:
- Processing that is necessary for us to promote our business, brands and products and measure the reach and effectiveness of our campaigns—this will include sending you marketing information from time to time after you have engaged us to provide Services or received Services from us either which may be similar and of interest to you or where you have expressly indicated that you would like to receive such information. You have the right to opt out of receiving this information at any time.
- Processing necessary for us to operate the administrative and technical aspects of our business efficiently and effectively—this will include: verifying the accuracy of information that we hold about you and create a better understanding of you as a customer; processing for administrative efficiency purposes such as where we outsource certain administrative functions to third parties who are specialize in such services; processing for network and information security purposes i.e. in order for us to take steps to protect your information against loss, damage, theft or unauthorized access or to comply with a request from you in connection with the exercise of any of your rights outlined below.
In more limited circumstances we may also rely on the following legal bases:
- Where we need to protect your interests (or someone else's interests)
- Where it is needed in the public interest or for official purposes
You have a number of rights under EU data protection legislation in relation to your Personal Information, these include the right to:
- Be informed about how we use your Personal Information
- Obtain access to your Personal Information that we hold
- Request that your Personal Information is corrected if you believe it is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate
- Request that we erase your Personal Information in the following circumstances:
- If we are continuing to process Personal Information beyond the period when it is necessary to do so for the purpose for which it was originally collected
- If we are relying on consent as the legal basis for processing and you withdraw consent
- If we are relying on legitimate interests as the legal basis for processing and you object to this processing and there is no overriding compelling ground which enables us continue with the processing
- If the Personal Information has been processed unlawfully (i.e. in breach of the requirements of the data protection legislation)
- If it is necessary to delete the Personal Information to comply with a legal obligation
- Ask us to restrict our data processing activities where you consider that:
- Personal Information is inaccurate
- our processing of your Personal Information is unlawful
- where we no longer need the Personal Information but you require us to keep it to enable you to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim
- where you have raised an objection to our use of your Personal Information
- Request a copy of certain Personal Information that you have provided to us in a commonly used electronic format. This right relates to Personal Information that you have provided to us that we need in order to perform our agreement with you and Personal Information where we are relying on consent to process your Personal Information
- Object to our processing of your Personal Information where we are relying on legitimate interests or exercise of a public interest task to make the processing lawful. If you raise an objection we will carry out an assessment to determine whether we have an overriding legitimate ground which entitles us to continue to process your Personal Information
- Not be subject to wholly automated decisions which produce legal effects or which could have a similarly significant effect on you.
Regarding the transfer of Personal Information to countries outside the EU, we have entered, or will enter, into so-called “Standard Contractual Clauses” approved by the Commission of the European Union for international transfer of Personal Information to controllers or processors established in third counties as the case may be.
- Processing in the United States
Please be aware that your Personal Information and communications may be transferred to and maintained on servers or databases located outside your state, province, or country. If you are located outside of the United States, please be advised that we process and store all information in the United States. The laws in the United States may not be as protective of your privacy as those in your location. By using the Site or Services, you are agreeing to the collection, use, transfer, and disclosure of your Personal Information and communications will be governed by the applicable laws in the United States.
16. Text Messaging Policies
To view Text Message Terms and Conditions please click here.